This website is operated by FashionXL7, www.fashionxl7.com. FashionXL7 offers this website, including all information,
tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
SECTION 1 – Online store terms
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – Applicability of general conditions
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the entrepreneur and to every distance contract that has been established between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
- Deviating from these conditions is only possible if expressly agreed in writing by the parties.
SECTION 3 – Modifications to the service and prices
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products, digital content and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur makes use of images, these are a true reflection of the offered products, services and / or digital content. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 4 – The agreement
- The agreement is, subject to the provisions of paragraph 3, concluded at the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and the fulfillment of the corresponding conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the entrepreneur will immediately confirm electronically the receipt of the acceptance of the offer. As long as the receipt of this acceptance is not confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can terminate the agreement. If the agreement is created electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will observe appropriate security measures.
- The entrepreneur can inform himself within legal frameworks whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If the entrepreneur on the basis of this investigation has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request motivated or to attach special conditions to the execution.
- At the latest upon delivery of the product, the service or digital content, the entrepreneur will send the following information, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible manner on a durable medium.
- The price including all taxes of the product, service or digital content; insofar as applicable, the costs of delivery and the method of payment, delivery or execution of the distance contract.
SECTION 5 – Products or services
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online hrough the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
SECTION 6 – Delivery and risk transition
- The trader will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the entrepreneur.
- Once the purchased goods have been received by the buyer, the risk passes from seller to buyer.
SECTION 7 – Compliance agreement and additional warranty
- The entrepreneur warrants that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and / or usability and the legal rights existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement. provisions and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- An additional guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, its supplier, manufacturer or importer never limits the legal rights and claims that the consumer can enforce against the entrepreneur under the contract if the entrepreneur has failed to fulfill his part of the contract agreement.
- An additional guarantee is understood to mean every obligation of the entrepreneur, its supplier, importer or producer in which it assigns to the consumer certain rights or claims that go beyond what is legally required in the event that he has failed to fulfill his part of the contract agreement.
SECTION 8 – Payment
- Unless otherwise stipulated in the agreement or additional conditions, the amounts due by the consumer must be paid within 14 days after the commencement date, or in the absence of a cooling off period within 14 days after the close of the contract. agreement. In case of an agreement to provide a service, this period starts on the day after the consumer has received the confirmation of the agreement.
- When selling products to consumers, the consumer may never be obliged to pay in advance more than 50% in general terms and conditions. If payment in advance is stipulated, the consumer can not assert any rights regarding the execution of the order or service (s), before the stipulated advance payment has taken place.
- The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in provided or stated payment details to the entrepreneur without delay.
- If the consumer does not fulfill his payment obligation(s) in time, after he has been informed by the trader of the late payment and the trader has given the consumer a period of 14 days to still fulfill his payment obligations, after the payment has not been paid within this 14-day period, the entrepreneur is entitled to charge the extrajudicial collection costs incurred by him on the amount due.
SECTION 9 – Complaints
- The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure. Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- If the complaint can not be resolved by mutual agreement within a reasonable period or within 3 months after the submission of the complaint, a dispute arises that is subject to the dispute settlement rules.
SECTION 10 – Disputes
On agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general terms and conditions apply, only Dutch law applies. The costs incurred by the name FashionXL7.com are charged to the consumer, for example by writing bad unreasonable reviews.
Please read our return policy carefully to ensure you can proceed with your request as quick as possible.
- The exchange or return of your order is very simple. In both cases you send an e-mail to email@example.com in the e-mail to indicate whether you want to return or exchange it and the reason with an attached photo of the product.
- If for any reasons you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will exchange it if you notify us within 14 days of receipt.
- All returns must be returned to us in the original packaging with the corresponding labels.
- Shipping costs for returning the products are always at your own expense.
- All successfully returned items will be credited to the fashionxl7.com credit on the account with which the items were originally purchased. If it is not possible to place the credit on your account, the seller will inform you about this and help you to solve this.